I got nominated for the Liebster award by Amy-June. She has also a fantastic blog about sewing. So you have to go and take a little peek.
The first thing I tougt that I could share somme of my creations with the world and once in a while give a tutorial or let you know where to find free paterns. But I love to write. I know I still have a lot to learn but everyone had to start once.
Now it is time for the questions.
- If you had a “craft super power” what would it be?
That I can make everything in less then 1h.
- What is your favourite time of year?
The winter, I just love those walks in the snow and after that sitting underneeth a blanket with a hot cup of thee
- What was your favourite project and why?
I have 1 for myself and that is the Mona vest. For the kids I have made to much that I love.
- What one new technique would you like to learn?
I think I will anser to this is embroider. I am learning to make patterns right now and making my own flex and flock is not a priority so yes embroider.
- What’s your least favourite part of the creative process?
I don’t have a least favorite. I just love it all.
- What is your craft space like?
It is verry clean. I work at the dining tabel so I need to get everything out of the way lots of times. But the shelves those are a bit messy sometimes 😉
- Do you have a favourite place?
I just love to get to new places but my favorite place to hang around is Antwerpen. It is only 12km from where I live so I can always go there and shop like a shopaholic.
- Have you ever considered turning your hobby into a career?
Ooh yes I have a lot. But it is not atractive to start on your own with it. So maybe later. But once I have put my mind on it I realy want to try it out.
- Do you have a favourite blog, store or site?
favorite store: Modecoupon / Sint NIklaas
favorite site: webshop Liesellove and webshop Kiwifabrics
and no I don’t have a favorite blog I just love all the one I follow.
- If you had to pick a favourite fabric, what would you choose?
Mmmm that would be difficult. I realy love a lot but right now I am into fairies… the only problem is that I think I am to old for it and you can not get boys into liking them.
- Which city do you think represents your style?
This is the only questionthat I realy had to think about. I think thet I chose Antwerpen. Here you can where everything and everyone has something where you can say mmm that is something unique.
As part of the award rules, I need to nominate up to eleven other bloggers with less than 500 followers. My nominees are following:
Liebster Award Rules:
In order to be eligible, a nominee must:
- link back the person who nominated them
- answer 11 questions designed by the person who nominated them
- nominate up to 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
- create 11 questions for new nominees to answer
- let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are my questions for you guys:
- What is the one thing you always wanted to do but never got the chanse for?
- What is your favorite piece in your and your housemates closets?
- Where do you want to get on a vacation?
- What is the first thing you will buy if you ever get a billion dollar/euro/…?
- What is you favorite serie on TV/internet/DVD?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you have a day to yourself what would you do?
- If you may chose in wich city in the world you could live where do you want to live?
- What was the moast irritating question you ever got from a stranger?
- What is youre favorite sport?
- What will you do if you found the fountain of yought?
Greetings and lets have somme fun